Followers

Sunday, 10 June 2012

DT Announcement

Well, here is the news as promised.  First of all we would like to thank each and every one of you who applied to be on our team.  We were absolutely overjoyed at the number of entrants we had, but at the same time we were very sad that not everyone would get the opportunity this time.  We had in fact planned to take on just another 2 or 3 new members but it was just soooo hard to make the selection that we decided that we would take on an extra 7, doubling our team size, and forming two teams.  We are now Team A and Team B and each team will post on a fortnightly basis which will give you lots of variety from an inspirational point of view.

To those of you who didn't make it this time, we are truly sorry but we just couldn't take everyone.  We were so blown away by all the talent out there and the selection process was so difficult, but you can reassure yourself that you were this close{.}....  Please don't let it deter you from applying again in the future as things change in blogland all the time.  In the meantime we hope you will continue to play along with us and join in the fun.

Now for the new teamies list.  Please would you give a very warm welcome to:


We hope that the ladies will enjoy being part of this team, creating beautiful samples which will continue to inspire you to join in with us.  Thank you to everyone else once again.

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

What an honour!!!!!!!

I was so excited and I think my older half now knows what to expect what I start screaming and shouting its just like a dream come true and what a fabulous set of Girl's new and old!!! (You know what I mean!!!!!! LOL)

Thank you so much it means so much to me that you have given me this chance!!! Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx
LO

Nadell said...

Whooohooooooo !!! Thanks for choosing me :oD I´m so happy to be in your team. I´m excited.

Big hugs Nadell

Teresa said...

Congrats ladies can't wait to see your cards & projects, have fun, hugs Teresa xx

Lisa Sjöström said...

I´m just so happy, thank you so much for choosing me!
Lisa

May said...

Well done ladies... Hugs May x x

Cor* said...

YAHOOOOO!! Congrats girlies, glad to have you aboard!!!!

Liefs Ineke said...

Congratulations ladies and success.

Well doen.

Hugs Ineke