Followers

Friday, 13 September 2013

Winner and Top 3 - Once Upon a Time


Hello everyone, it's Friday, and you know what that means.

It's time to announce our
Random Winner and our Magnolia Marvels for our

Once Upon a Time Challenge.

We had lots of SWEET entries over that last couple weeks, 
wonderful job to all of you lovely crafters.

So first, our Random Number is...







Congratulations, SonjaK! Please email Anne with your postal details and she will arrange for your Mystery Prize from Magnolia Sweden to be sent to you. 

Now on to our Magnolia Marvels. It was truly a difficult choice this week but, we finally selected three BEAUTIES as our Top 3!







Congratulations, Ladies! Please grab our "Top 3" badge from the sidebar and display it with pride. You deserve it!

Love from the Midweek Magnolias. XOXOXO

4 comments:

jane ayres said...

thankyou so much for picking my card in your top 3 ... i will display my badge proudly on my blog x hugs jane x

Nela said...

Thank You for choosing me as one of your Top 3!
Hugs Nela

JB said...


Thanks for my top 3 place , i also
will display my badge proudly on
my blog . Congrats to the winner
and to the other two ladies in the
top 3 .

Have a great weekend Jenny xx

SonjaK said...

Wow! I'm so happy for having been the lucky prize winner. Unfortunately I've only realized this very late. So sorry for that. I hope you've received the email I sent yesterday. Big hugs, SonjaK