Followers

Friday, 8 November 2013

Lots of Layers - Winner and Top 3

Happy Friday, Midweek Magnolia Fans!

It's time to announce our
Random Winner and our Magnolia Marvels for our

Lots of Layers challenge.

There were so many LOVELY entries last week.
Keep them coming. We love to see your artwork.

So first, our Random Number is...



That number was assigned to Marrie with this sweet card.



Congrats, Marrie. Please contact Suzi with your postal 
details and she will arrange for your Mystery Prize 
from Magnolia Sweden.

And now on to our Top 3 Magnolia Marvels. 
It was truly a challenge just picking 3 as we 
had 115 entries last week.

But we finally made our choices and here they are.

Lotte



Barbara GR



Liz Marsden





Congratulations, Ladies. Please grab our "TOP 3" badge from
the  sidebar and display it with pride. You deserve it.

Love from the Midweek Magnolias. XOXO

3 comments:

Marrie said...

I am so happy I got the first prize!!

Hugs Marrie

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw thanks so much girls for being in the top three,I will wear my badge with pride, hugs Liz xx

LottesCards said...

Thank you so much for picking my card for your top 3!!! I'm really honoured!!! Ofcourse I will show your badge with pride!

Hugs Lotte