Followers

Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Midweek Magnolias #94 Midway Reminder Easel Card

Hello and Happy Wednesday Magnolia fans!

We are back with a Midway Reminder and more

inspiration from our fabulous DT girls


You still have until next Tuesday to join us in our challenge of

"Easel Cards Only"



 Please read our ROOLZ on the sidebar

to play along for a chance to win a 

Mystery Prize from Magnolia Sweden

Without further ado here are the Design Teams stunning creations.


Cathy Lee 


   
  

Love from the Midweek Magnolias xxx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card x

Beth Brovold said...

WOW Suzi...a FABULOUS card!!! I love the blue/brown colour combo!! Gorgeous details...not sure I could pick a favourite BUT if you made me...LOL...apart from your BEATUIFUL Tilda...I guess I'd have to go with the flip flops!!